There are millions of website that exist in the world today and yours is just one single of them. And there are high chances that your website doesn’t even rank in the top 10,000,000. So, how to Increase Alexa Rank of your website?
If you don’t know about Alexa, it is a California-based company that provides commercial web traffic data and analytics. It is a wholly owned subordinate company of Amazon. com.
Alexa was founded as an independent company in 1996, and it was acquired by Amazon in 1999. According to Alexa, it provides traffic data, global ranks and other information on 30 million websites, so that as of 2015 its website is visited by over 6. 5 million people monthly.
Many people believe that a good way of calculating a “RANK” for a website is using a tool called Alexa. Whereas on the other side, many people believe that Alexa isn’t right all the time. But what I feel is that Alexa is appropriate enough to give a gist of what the website stands among that million websites. In fact, many companies today, still recruit bloggers on the basis of their Alexa Ranking.
So today, we are going to have a look at a few tips and tricks that will help you Increase Alexa Rank of your website furiously.
5 SIMPLE TIPS TO INCREASE ALEXA RANK-
- Write Regularly – Well, this is the most important thing you need to keep in your mind. The first thing anyone will tell you to Increase Alexa rank is to- WRITE QUALITY CONTENTS ON REGULAR BASIS. Good content will help you rank high in SERP’s. This will ensure a good amount of traffic and in turn, a big boost in your Alexa Rank! Talking about the number of posts, almost 2-3 posts per day are enough.
- Guest Posts – A lot of newbie bloggers ignore this thing but believe me guys, writing Guest Post is very helpful for your site. How? Well, you write a guest post for a website having a good amount of traffic. Then, the guest Post will help you build quality backlinks. And a good amount of quality backlinks helps a lot in boosting your Alexa rank.
- Don’t keep too many plugins– Do not keep more than 15 plugins active on your site. The study derives the following equation. “More the number of plugins, more the time it takes to load your site.” Both Google and Alexa are seriously not interested in display/boost sites that are slow in loading. So you might wanna install only the plugins you can’t live without.
- Install W3 TOTAL CACHE Plugin- This plugin is one of the main steps in order to boost your Alexa ranking. It does more than 40% of the work by itself! It keeps your page cached and reduce the time that your site takes to load on the client’s browser.
- Install “Autoptimize” Plugin- The key to every huge ranked website on Alexa is the proper optimization of web pages on the website. And there are no other plugins currently available that can do any better in this regard. Just by playing around with the plugin a bit, you can get a sub 70k rank easily
Here is the list of the best plugins to make your site load fast. Because, the faster your site will load, the more attracted the viewers will be towards it! And as mentioned before, more traffic will help to Increase Alexa Rank of your site.
And well, these were just the main FIVE things that you’ll need to do in order to give your website a GREAT boost. There might be questions in your mind if just these five things would really work. Well, the combination of these 5 things is just so perfect that it will just demand some effort to install and run!
Oh ya, one more thing, rather the most important-
There is no shortcut to the ultimate success and you will have to write quality and original posts.