In this article, we will tell you how you can unlock your AllView C6 Duo if you don’t have the password of the device.
Do you want to do a factory or hard reset on your AllView C6 Duo android device? Do you have a lost pin or pattern lock that you’d like to get rid of?
The methods for resetting your AllView C6 Duo mobile phone listed below are the most effective. Resetting an Android device can be done in a number of ways. Each of the approaches listed below can be tried one at a time.
Warning: All of your data, including photographs, apps, and settings, are deleted when you restore your phone. Before you execute the reset, take backup of all your mobile data.
With the methods we will cover in the article you can do the following:
- Perform a hard reset of your AllView C6 Duo
- Reset your AllView C6 Duo to factory defaults.
- Unlock your AllView C6 Duo via Google Find My Device.
- Android Multi Tools be used to unlock the AllView C6 Duo.
- Bypass Google account on your AllView C6 Duo
- In case you’ve forgotten your password, unlock your AllView C6 Duo.
Hard Reset AllView C6 Duo
After you’ve completed this reset, you won’t be able to recover any data.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn off your phone.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously.
- When you see the AllView C6 Duo or Android logos on the screen, release both buttons.
- Select Language with the Volume Button pressed, then confirm with the Power Button.
- Then select Wipe data and cache from the menu.
- Select YES with the Volume Button, then confirm with the Power Button.
- Finally, press the Reboot key.
- The procedure for hard reset is now completed on your device.
If this method did not work, check out this instruction on how to hard reset an Android phone.
Reset your AllView C6 Duo using Google’s Find My Device feature.
Using Google find my device, you can remotely reset or unlock your AllView C6 Duo Android phone. Please note that data cannot be restored after a reset.
- Begin by going to your system’s Google Find My Device page.
- Use your Google Account information to log in.
- You will be provided with three alternatives after logging in. Play sound, Secure device, and Erase device are just a few of the options.
- Then, on your screen, select the Erase device option, which will bring up the Erase all data menu.
- Then, on the Erase button, tap it.
- Your phone has been successfully reset.
Using Android Multi Tools to do a factory reset.
Using Android Multi tool software, you can reset or wipe the data on your AllView C6 Duo phone. You can also clear your Gmail inbox and restart your smartphone.
- Open any browser on your computer or laptop.
- Download and install the Android Multi Tools apk.
- Launch the Android Tool when it has been installed.
- Then enable USB debugging on your smartphone.
- Hold press the Volume Up + Power Key and the Volume Down + Power Key on your phone.
- Once you see an Android boot on the screen, reconnect your mobile device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Finally, click Enter to reset your phone after selecting Number 5.
- Android Multi Tools reset is complete.
Reset the AllView C6 Duo with a Google Account
You can use your Google Account to reset your Android smartphone if it is running Android 4.4 or lower.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn on your phone.
- After 5 or 6 incorrect pattern attempts, the Forgot password option will appear.
- Then select Forgot pattern from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click the Sign in option and enter your email address and password.
- You will be asked to be confirm your email and password by Android.
- After that, you’ll be directed to a security page.
- You may alter or turn off your screen lock here.
Reset your AllView C6 Duo to Factory Default.
The settings app can be used to reset the AllView C6 Duo. To utilise this method, you’ll need a password. This method also deletes all of your data, however you can backup your mobile data before performing the reset.
- Turn on your AllView C6 Duo smartphone first.
- After that, go to the Settings menu.
- Then select More Settings from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select Backup and Reset.
- Choose an option. Delete all data at this point.
- After that, your smartphone AllView C6 Duo will have completed the formatting process.
- Please be patient while your phone is reset, this may take a while.
Try this Factory Reset any Android Phone if the above methods don’t work for you.