In this article we talk about two methods to factory reset any android device. This will be a step by step guide to reset any android device.
This method reformats all of the data on your phone. In order to use this method, you should know your phone’s password. This function will return the settings to their previous state.
You can use the Settings app to factory reset your Android phone. To use this method, you must have a password. Although this approach also erases all of your data, you can backup your mobile data before doing the reset.
First Method to Phone Reset
- To begin, turn on your Android device.
- Then select Settings from the drop-down box.
- After that, select Backup and Reset.
- Then select Reset Device from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Erase everything from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, hit the OK button.
- Your Android device’s factory settings have been restored.
The second factory reset was performed.
- To begin, switch on your Android smartphone.
- Then go to the Options menu and choose Settings.
- Next select More Options from the drop-down menu.
- Then select Reset and Backup.
- Select Erase All Data from the drop-down menu.
- After that, your smartphone will be ready to use.
Please be patient as you Factory reset your Android.