What is AndroRAT?
AndroRAT (Android Remote Administration Tool) is an appliance that allows you to gain remote access to any Android device directly from your personal computer. With the help of this application, users can connect to an Android smartphone or tablet to obtain information from the gadget efficiently and swiftly.
How does AndroRAT work?
The app provides you with a user interface programmed in Java. It allows you to connect to any Android device using data such as the IP-address of the device and port for providing the connection. This Android RAT tool starts working right away after the installment – the user doesn’t need to interact with the app. You can initiate the connection with the device by calling or messaging. AndroRAT utilizes the Android system’s vulnerabilities and weaknesses to achieve excellent results and help you with contaminating the victim’s device with a powerful Trojan.
What are AndroRAT’s key features and specifics?
- Exporting contact information
- Checking call log
- Gaining access to all sent and received messages
- Checking the device’s location with GPS or network
- Monitoring the device’s state in real-time
- Snapping photos and recording videos with the camera
- Sending texts
- Opening URL-pages in browser
- Streaming sound from the microphone
- Turning on the vibration and much more!
AndroRAT APK Binder
The program AndroRAT APK Binder was created to ease the usage of the Trojan AndroRAT. With AndroRAT APK Binder you can create your own build of AndroRAT or even bind the build with another app for Android devices to install the remote administration tool onto your victim’s gadget. You can repack the APK and insert the Android RAT’s code there quickly and conveniently. When the user installs the repacked app on their device, the RAT installs instantly as well. The program also supports the usage of No-IP.
How to contaminate an Android device with AndroRAT: step-by-step instruction
- 1) Go through with the registration on noip.com.
- 2) Make a host on the site and type in the hostname, then add the host.
- 3) Complete the redirection of the ports in your network. The configuration of redirection of the ports differs from modem to modem, so you may need to search on Google how to do it with your specific model of network modem. An excellent resource you may need to reference is WiFi Slax.
- 4) Download AndroRAT APK Binder on your PC and enter the hostname and port. Create a name for the file and proceed. If you need to bind this file with a .apk file, move to the tab Build + Bind, enter the apk’s title and press Review to find the .apk site, and then proceed.
- 5) Boot up the DUC (Dynamic DNS Update Client made specifically for the operating system on your PC).
- 6) Launch the DUC and type in the information about the host you created before on the site.
- 7) Install and start AndroRAT. Click the tab Server and type in the port you’ve used on noip.com.
- 8) Finally, start the .apk you made with AndroRAT APK Binder on the Android device you would like to contaminate with the RAT.
Install AndroRAT and use it to obtain remote access to Android devices with ease! AndroRAT – the best tool out there for both amateurs and experienced users.