Earphones Broken? Do you need a replacement for your old-school earphones which your mobile manufacturer has given you? Then you’ve come to the right place. Now you might be thinking about how much you’re going to spend for a pair of earphones. Don’t Worry. We assure you that the earphones which we gonna suggest are well under your budget and won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
These are the pair of earphones which we’ve personally tried and tested. Without any further delay, let’s get to the topic. Here’s the list of Best Earphones Under Rs 1000.
Here are the Best Phones Under Rs 40000-45000 | October 2016
5 BEST EARPHONES UNDER RS 1000
1.Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone :
Sennheiser is a well-known brand in the music industry. Everyone, from amateurs to professional musicians use Sennheiser to up their music.It has good attenuation of ambient noise. The CX 180 are truly the Best Earphones Under Rs 1000 that you can buy! Here are the key features of these earbuds :
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Optimized for mp3, iPod, iPhone, CD players and portable gaming systems
2. JBL T150A In-Ear Headphone With Mic :
JBL has emerged as one of the most trusted brand for Audio accessories and that’s why it has made it into the Top 5 list of the Best Earphones Under 1000. One great thing in the JBL T150A is that these have an inbuilt mic. This is a feature that we have in almost all earphones but the quality of the audio isn’t that good with the mic. This is not the case for the JBL T150A. Here are the key features :
- Dynamic 8mm drivers
- Frequency Response: 20 to 22kHz
- Connection: 3.5mm
- Built-in mic with remote
Here are the Best Phones Under 15000 Rs in India | October 2016
3.Philips SHE1405BK/94 In-Ear Headphone Headset With Mic :
The design of these Earbuds from Philips is really solid and the earphones are very lightweight. Also, they come with an inbuilt mic which is great. These are perfect for you if you’re searching for good earphones under 1000 Rs.
- Good build for the price tag Philips is offering.
- Only go with this if your budget is extremely low and you don’t want to spend more.
- Keep in mind that it’s not that good in the bass.
4. House of Marley Little Bird EM-JE061 In-Ear Headphone With Mic :
For those who don’t know, House of Marley is a well known international brand which provides good quality earphones/music equipment. This “little bird” by House of Marley is no little when it comes to performance.It is on par with all other competitors in this segment and offers crisp audio quality. Here are the great features :
- Type: In-ear headphones with mic
- Cover: Soft comfort housing cover
- Microphone: In-line microphone with 1-button remote
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo
These are the Best Smartphones Under 10000 | October 2016
5. Sony MDR-EX150 In-Ear Headphones :
Sony is a brand that deals with almost all kind of electronic stuff. Well, Audio accessories are one of them and Sony’s earphones are well as headphones are very popular. The MDR-EX150 is a great choice for a good earphone under 1000. First of all it is from Sony so the built quality will be obviously great. The sound output is really good and you’ll truly love these.
- High-Quality Sound
- Awesome Bass
- Low Sound Leakage
- Portable & Easy to Carry
That’s all folks. Hope this article helped you in choosing a good pair of earphones for your need. If we’ve missed any, let us know in the comments section below.